This position is responsible for day-to-day equipment operation, printing and production of banners, signs, murals, POP display graphics and more. The Print Operator/Finisher will perform essential functions to ensure overall customer satisfaction, quality and top-notch service.
- Some large format experience is preferred, but we will train the right person
- Intermediate knowledge of print terminology and concepts desired
- Adobe CS Suite, Adobe Illustrator and Indesign experience preferred
- Offer realistic and creative ideas to our clients
- Perform proofing and quality control checks on each job that is produced
- Dependable, self-starter with a great attitude and work ethic
- Aptitude for working with mechanical equipment
- Work well in a very fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Exceptional attention-to-detail
- Ability to take direction
- Able to lift between 50-100 pounds
Must be able to pass a background check and drug test. Benefits and 401 (k) provided.
Please send resumes to Tom Gibbs: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete and submit the application below.